The global non-alcoholic beer market the size should go from $18.1 billion in 2021 at $32.9 billion by 2030at 8.1 CAGR% from 2022 to 2030. Low or no alcohol beer is alcohol-free beer. It is prepared by fermentation of fresh materials. It is made from the removal of alcohol from a regular beer and has various health benefits. It’s a convenient drink option for non-drinkers.
The health benefits associated with non-alcoholic beer over the usual alcoholic beer are fueling the market growth, as alcohol consumption leads to intoxication, which causes unconsciousness, hangover and loss of temper . Thus, non-alcoholic beers were introduced. Thanks to non-alcoholic beer, a person can enjoy drinking beer without fainting.
Get Full Sample PDF Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/non-alcohol-beer-market
Additionally, non-alcoholic beer helps stimulate breast milk production and reduces anxiety and stress by providing restful sleep. In addition, it helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. It is included in sports nutrition for extra energy. Additionally, an increase in bars, pubs and restaurants is boosting its demand. Emerging technologies in the packaging and canning process are driving its demand. The government has taken strict measures for the prohibition of alcoholic beer. Hence, all these factors are driving the growth of the global non-alcoholic beer market.
Dynamics of the global non-alcoholic beer market
- Considering the changing customer models, companies are introducing new variations in the product portfolio to meet customer needs. Many companies have launched fruit-infused non-alcoholic beer with the added benefit of taste and quality.
- Non-alcoholic beer is served during the trip to reduce people’s boredom. The expansion of the tourism industry is driving the growth of the market. Innovation has led to the processing of various raw materials such as grapes and apples. Additionally, the inclusion of 0.5% by volume of non-alcoholic beer in the product portfolio shifts the preference of alcohol consumers towards non-alcoholic beer, as it tastes the same as alcoholic beverages.
- Inquire Before Buying @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/non-alcohol-beer-market?opt=2950
Scope of the global non-alcoholic beer market
The study categorizes the non-alcoholic beer market on the basis of type, category, distribution channel, material, and age group regionally and globally..
By Outlook type (Sales, million USD, 2017–2030)
By Category Perspectives (Sales, million USD, 2017–2030)
By distribution channel Perspectives (Sales, million USD, 2017–2030)
- convenience stores
- liquor stores
- Restaurants & Bars
- Online stores
By Material Perspectives (Sales, million USD, 2017–2030)
- Malted grains
Request for Full Table of Contents and Figures & Charts @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/non-alcohol-beer-market
Prospects by age group (Sales, million USD, 2017–2030)
Outlook by region (Sales, million USD, 2017–2030)
- North America
- the Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Philippines
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of MEA